It’s been a long six years from the time I left college with a lot of hope for the future. Many things have crashed and burned in that time. I just want to tell you that if you’re facing hard times, there is hope.
Here is a list of some of the things that have happened –
- I wound up in the ER in Taiwan because I couldn’t breathe.
- Watched my father be diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- I was terribly selfish at times during my father’s illness.
- My father passed away.
- I lost one grandmother to Leukemia.
- And lost the other grandmother to infection.
- I wrecked one car.
- The other car died on me.
- I injured a knee and thought I might need surgery.
- I broke the cartilage in my wrist, in two places.
- Which made me leave my career as a photographer.
- I’ve suffered overwhelming stress, that made me physically ill for months.
- I missed paying the sales tax for my business and got an angry letter from the government.
- I had my wife need surgery under anestisia.
watchedphotographed my wife break her arm.
- Fought with my wifre to the point of tears.
- Watched my sister get divorced.
- Watched love ones be diagnosed with cancer.
You can always reach out to me. I’m happy to share with you what’s been keeping me going.